Friday, April 20, 2012

The start of a busy weekend...

Summer started...

Winter finished..

Winter hostile takeover...

Moo doesn't give up easy...

Soothing blues...
This weekend we are vending at a local craft/art sale. This is the first one put on by this group of women and I am so very flattered to be asked to vend it. It is at the Fayal Town Hall - nice big hall, wonderful parking, easy to find and well marked with signs. Hopefully we will have a good turnout!!


Have been working on the rug series and just waiting for some new monk's cloth so we can do up some patterns..


Lost my camera... got a new one... please excuse me while I figure it out again... colors are funny...


Thank you everyone for such kind comments...


I really appreciate you all...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these rugs! :-) They are so beautiful. It looks like moo agrees with me! He's such a cute cat~

- <3 Katie