Thursday, February 9, 2012

Last weekend we decided at the last minute to vend the Laskanian "Finnish Sliding Festival". It was in Palo at the Loon Lake Community Center and we had just a great time! Seeing many new faces and many familiar ones we had much visiting to do!

Our new line of regular floss at the shop.
I asked my son to make something
that looks like it fits in and this is
what he came up with!! I am thrilled,
it will hold 80 boxes when all filled.
One of several wall make-do gathers
based on a pattern by Kindred Spirits
So fun to make... I'll have to tell you
about the turkey later...
Kris and I both did a lady liberty rug, seemed like it took
forever to finish!! and they both turned out so different...
Cat based on a pattern by Nettie Lacroix
sitting on a brown wool penny mat

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great job Suzi!!
You are so creative! I love to look at all the great stuff that you make! For those of you who can look at the store window here.. valentines decorations left today and the next season is going in... I cant wait to see what's coming next!!

Pendleton Primitives said...

The liberty rugs are wonderful! Fantastic work....I'd love to learn someday.
~Christina