Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving revisited...



Where has the time gone?? I think I must say that every time I have a chance to get time on my computer, but again it has just flown by...

A collection of old clocks...
I think it is something about the faces
Grandma's old china hutch, a hard working
old mixer, a silly little fan and
the old standby coffee grinder
My house... 

Last weekend as I contemplated putting away my fall decorations I decided to get out my camera and share a few of my favorite fall decorations and then had so much fun that I continued to take more pictures. This weekend we will put up our christmas stuff and start getting ready for the holidays. So far we really have no snow, just a dusting here and there - kind of makes it feel a bit strange to put out the luminary candles on the grass!! ha-ha.. Northern Minnesota just really should have snow, it just kind of gets you in the mood to pull out the old ornaments...

A motley collection of kitchen stuff









No comments: